Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Camp T-shirts





You can't have a camp without official t-shirts. I've used the same on-line company (www.customink.com) every year and have been very happy with the quality and printing - though buying t-shirts for only three people can be a tad expensive! But wearing the shirts make us feel more like a camp - and the kids get a lot of wear out of them for the rest of the year, so it is money well spent. This year, I paid about $65 this year for two large youth shirts and 1 adult shirt, all printed with the same design. The first year, I bought two shirts each and paid about $120 - but as I do a load of laundry every night, I realized that one shirt each works well. I consult my daughter-in-law on sizes rather than go by the measurements on customink. Last year I ordered shirts going by their measurements - and the shirts weren't as big as the kids like to wear them.

You can design your own shirt on-line. It's easy to do with a large variety of clip art to choose from. I select a design based on the theme. This year, it's pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment